Thursday, July 26, 2007

Its Zucchini Time!!

I know that many of you are following the Prophets words, and have planted a garden! So, in honor of all the gardens out there that have zucchini multiplying over night, I thought I'd do some research on recipes for this wonderful vegetable!

There is definitely more to bread for this little green dynamite!

Zucchini Crab Cakes

Fabulous Zucchini Grinders

Zucchini Cobbler YES, really!

Zucchini Alfredo

Zucchini Herb Casserole

Zucchini Cornbread Casserole

Zucchini Boats on a Grill

Cheesy Zucchini Casserole

Japanese Zucchini and Onions

Zucchini Mediterranean Style

Quinoa and Grilled Zucchini

BREADS

Lemon Zucchini Bread

Zucchini Pineapple Bread (In honor of my Mother-in-law, who lives on Kaua'i!)

Blueberry Zucchini Bread

Chocolate Wave Zucchini Bread

Chlocolate Chip Orange Zucchini Bread

Zucchini Coconut Loaf

Special Zucchini Bread This one looks very interesting, but this cook has never failed me! ;o)

No comments: